Why I’m a feminist…
- I’m a feminist not because of my views/opinions, only because it feels so cool to poke people over senseless things and no one can speak against me (because you know am a feminist!)
- I like people to see myself as someone very oppressed and victimized (even though am not) just to play politics and to grab one or two opportunities.
- I don’t fight for equal rights. I fight for superior rights.
- I can do whatever I would like to do (no matters its legal or what) because am the flag bearer of feminism and can stop you from enjoying even your basic human rights because you are a man!
- I can mock and make comment on anybody, anytime because am equal (actually superior) and its my right to express things but you cannot say a thing about any women because its sexist (its not btw!)
- I will ask for reservations and quotas wherever it is possible to make things easy for me and I guess it wouldn’t be that tough (because FEMINISM is my weapon!)
- I know I have got equal rights and the world is really not that bad for me but sorry, feminism is my bread and butter and you have no right to snatch that!
Why I’m anti-feminist…
- I’m an anti feminist because I cannot tolerate women having equal accesses and rights.
- Strong woman makes me feel insecure and weak
- Feminists are challenge to my masculinity
- Ruling over women is my birth right and none of you can change that
- I do believe, that the women are sent to the world only because they have to serve all the men and am not ashamed of that.
- I beat and assault women, because its my responsibility to save women from getting out of their limits.
- I like to live in the world where women are objectified
- I enjoy the fact that men are preferred in the workplace because women have or might have children in the future
- I love the way women are portrayed in computer games, comics and movies.
- I would like to respect women but sorry assaulting them is the only way for me to feel superior and privileged!
Why I’m none…
- I’m neither a feminist nor an anti-feminist because I don’t look up to humans as men or women but as other human.
- For me the rights of all the human beings should b entertained irrespective of gender or any other bias.
- The one who is at fault, should get the punishment be it a man or woman.
- I don’t believe in playing victim for my benefits.
- I don’t believe that anybody is inferior and thus don’t assault others to prove my point.
- I Respect you and expect the same.
whats your take on this?